SG x Velvet Bonez

When I put this kimono on, my hygiene suffers when I can't take it off. 18 wears later, when it smells like Barefoot pinot grigio and my slobber, I sadly throw it in the wash whispering "I'll miss you." I bought this soft number at Riverside ArtWalk thanks to Makenzie's brother's girlfriend Sydney. She makes all this awesome goth shit and sells it at ArtWalk and on Etsy under the name Velvet Bonez. Why else is syd the shit? Like none of her stuff is more than $18––I got my kimono for $15.     





Seriously, if you're looking for some gnarly hamsa earrings or a white tee printed with cool abstract eyeballs, sydney is your woman.

Jeans: High Rise Double Seam Jeans by BDG
Shoes: Jack Purcell for Converse

-Justin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author