Blasé turned Blaze(r)...Yeah sorry, I forced that one.

So I know it's been done before, most notably and sexily by Dr. House back in 2004, but the blazer and t-shirt combo is one made in fAsHuN heaven and one of my favorites. I like the warm sandy camel of this forever 21 blazer with the sassy colors of my Swans shirt. (Yes, it was originally my brother's until my mom shrunk it in the wash, their music is a little "2 alt", even for me.) 

So what makes blazer hooking up with t-shirt so salaciously perfect? Obvi the collision of casual and werk fancy. It's unexpected and it makes us wonder: "Is the blazer dressing up the t-shirt or is the t-shirt dressing down the blazer?" Omg, like, we may never know.



What I'm Wearing:
Blazer: Forever 21
T-shirt: Some random fanboy website
Jeans: High-Waisted double seam jeans BDG for Urban Outfitters

-J 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author